Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 07-04-2023
Welcome to vfix4u.co.uk. These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of our website, as well as any purchases you make on our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
- General Terms a. vfix4u.co.uk is owned and operated by [Company Name], a [Country] company. b. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our website, these Terms and Conditions, or any policies or guidelines governing our website, at any time without prior notice. c. Your use of our website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. d. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Use of our Website a. You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. b. You may not use our website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website. c. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with our website. d. You may not use our website to transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code. e. You may not engage in any activity that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our website.
- Intellectual Property a. The content, graphics, design, and other materials on our website are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. b. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, display, modify, or create derivative works from any part of our website or its content without our prior written consent.
- Products and Services a. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any product or service that we offer. b. We make every effort to accurately display the colors and descriptions of our products on our website. However, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. c. We reserve the right to modify the prices of our products or services at any time without prior notice.
- Payment a. We accept payment via credit card and PayPal. b. Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase. c. We reserve the right to refuse any order or purchase for any reason.
- Shipping and Delivery a. We ship to addresses in [Country] only. b. We make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, we cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. c. We are not responsible for any customs or import duties that may be imposed on your order. d. Risk of loss and title for your order passes to you upon our delivery of the order to the shipping carrier.
- Returns and Refunds a. Our Returns Policy governs the return of any products purchased on our website. b. We reserve the right to refuse any return or refund for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability a. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.